My Piece of Their History

I can still remember that day, that moment, the feeling when you get to be a part, a parcel. The joy and fun of being not just a witness nor spectator, but a so called "documentarist". I am a part of their "BEGINNINGS" and undoubtedly part of their "HISTORY". This is my first wedding photo shoot. This is my piece of their history.

Weddings are indeed not just a special moment for couples. Its a meaningful event of which "two becomes one". More than a ceremony, I think we know, its a full expression of being in a relationship and to be with your partner for the rest of your life. ITS A HISTORY BONDED IN LOVE AND PROMISE. Its a transcendental part of a document where"I do's" where uttered and spoken in such a way that bliss comes crashing in.

Yes!I was there. I was a part of their album, friends album, parents album and friends of friends album. And really, I can tell that I was in their social media album too. Do you agree?

Subject matters like history or science and even sector that rely on images as evidence value its meaning not just because they can look into it when old ages come or new species coming and more to that of who were involved in a crime scene. In this scenario, the image of Mahatma Gandhi does not only depicts him as an old man. But most importantly he was a man of virtue and a profound principles in life. Now, let me ask you, when you capture or take a shot, do you know the value of it and what it can contribute to your history and someone else history?Think back.




I am learning with digital photography as it is what I love doing. In due time, I know, I will learn the 'how to' of it.  And what had been my struggle is buried. Yes these pictures will be a history to keep. But I am happy that this is a part of their history that stays in their heart. Like this young bride who stares in an outside unknown world of marriage, staying in love means a lot when confusions came in. As what others say 'hold on the thin line.' 


Leave a Reply