Digital Photography in Action

Digital Photography is a passion I never thought I had. Way back my early childhood, I could still remember the days I won a photography contest held in a school in El Salvador, this was way back my grade school. For 11 years, I could barely hold a camera and stop by some places to take pictures to.



My life before was better. Demands from school and being a good family member has been a priority that I left my passion in vain. No wonder that I wanted someone to appreciate rather than I appreciate my own. "Don't cry over spilled milk!" is all I can say.

Now, I feel great. I can give time to my passion, digital photography, and be more aware of what is happening around. My camera captures images and all I can do is reflect. It is always an amazing feeling looking at the photograph I never thought I could capture. Moments are given for free as well as chances. The chance of capturing such moments is a gift that I am thankful for. 

This an example of a chance I had. I was riding a bus going home and spotted this young guy. I have all time reflecting on this image. Now its yours.




















I believe digital photography is not just a mere collection of images but a collection of meaning portrayed in the images. Meanings are powerful. But it is more powerful when they are depicted with the use of such striking image. These images might be helpful

Leave a Reply